We like to share our experiences and tips, including: How to save time waiting in the queues for the top attractions in Paris. ;)
Paris, worldwide also known as the city of love. But for many who have been there, it is also known as the city of waiting. A visit to Paris is not complete without a glimp at the Louvre museum and the Eiffel Tower. Unfortunately, this seems to be the thought of many others… :( Queues at these attractions can sometimes last up to a few hours.
How to save time waiting in the queues for the Louvre museum?
The queues for the Louvre museum are often very long, but there are some tricks to reduce time waiting considerably.
1. Be smarter than the other visitors, most of them use the main entrance at the glass pyramid. Apparently not everybody knows that there are several entrances to the Louvre. Save some time waiting and use the other entrances!
2. The Louvre museum frequently stays open until late, the queues late in the evening are much shorter. A plus, an overnight visit to the Louvre also has something mystical! :) Perhaps you can finally see the Mona Lisa at a close distance.
3. Who just wants to access the Louvre museum at the main entrance, it is best to use the Paris Pass or the Paris Museum Pass. These passes accelerate the admission to the museum and provide discounts at other attractions in Paris. (you can get a Paris Pass here)
4. Book your ticket online at one of the many website (here). You do not have to wait long, but you are less flexible on your trip.
How to save time waiting in the queues for the Eiffel Tower?
The Eiffel Tower also have often huge queues, sometimes up to several hours. Below you can find our tips to bypass these waiting lines.
1. Try to access the Eiffel tower when there are not many people on the road. Early in the morning or the late afternoon/early evening it is generally less crowded and you should not have to wait so long. Not ideal.., but try to access the Eiffel tower with bad weather. ;)
2. This tip is only suitable for the sporty travelers among us. The queue for the stairs to the top of the Eiffel tower are often not so long, so choose the stairs.
3. Book your ticket online at one of the many website (here). You do not have to wait long, but you are less flexible on your trip.
Help others, share our tips and let us know if our tips helped you save time waiting!